Cosmetics are complex mixtures, frequently containing natural ingredients themselves, multi components, polymers and nanomaterials.
What We Offer for Cosmetics
- Toxicological assessment of the Part B of the Product Information File ("PIF") of a cosmetic product
In accordance with the Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 for cosmetic product safety assessment, from the data of the cosmetic product ingredients (which is the part A of the PIF),
the impact on human health in the safety report (part B of PIF) is assessed.
But we also offer
- Audits of PIFs part B
- Safety data Sheets ("SDS")
- Risk analysis to incorporate a cosmetic product in share facilities with drugs, under cross-contamination point of view
- Cosmetics Safety Risk Assessment
- Next Generation Risk Assessment (NGRA) for Cosmetic Safety Assessment
which, for cosmetics marketed within the European Union, under Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009
are required Cosmetic Product Safety Reports ("CPSR").
Our report are developed in accordance with SCCS Notes of Guidances for the testing of Cosmetic Ingredients and their Safety Evaluation and are certified by a Eurotox expert in toxicological product safety.
You can check Socosur Tox methodology for Cosmetics Risk Assessments, signed by an European Registered Toxicologist expert here.
In the event you are performing this exercise for innovative compounds GMP scale up manufacturing, please be noted Socosur Tox is duly accredited for the French Research Tax Credit CIR.
Feel free to contact us using this email link to receive a quotation for Tox Cosmetics Risk Assessment procedure used on your manufacturing line.